Many organizations are themselves regulated by data privacy laws and regulations, as well as internal policies.We do not collect any data from our visitors unless it has been voluntarily provided by them in pursuit of business or trade interests OR for specific inquiries related to our business OR Job OR marketing initiatives OR making contact with the company. Such collection of data only occurs through the forms filled up by the visitors on the website.
Use of data
Any data shared at our website is only used for the purpose of:
- We will not share your personal data to third parties unless we are required by law to do so or explicitly give us permission to do so.Internal records of visitors to the website.
- Sharing of the information about our products and services.
- Latest updates on new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Company may use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail using user provided data.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use data to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you or to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our Web sites, we may automatically (i.e. not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our Web sites and improve their performance or content. This will be performed in accordance with the legal framework.
We may use links to other resources on the web and/or 3rd party sites. We acknowledge that content on such external sites is governed by copyright and privacy guidelines of such sites. We take no responsibility either of the content or use of data on such sites once a visitor leaves our website and starts using such external sites. Again, QlasRaft is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
We have taken utmost care to protect your data shared by you on the website.Also, QlasRaft uses organizational security measures to secure the data; however, we advise you to share any data using your discretion and at your own risk. If you have any concern about this policy or its proper implementation, please email us at email@example.com
By visiting QlasRaft's website, you consent to the practices described in the Privacy notice and your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this notice.