Our SAP implementation practice is organized into mainly SCM, HCM, finance, CRM and EAM functionally focused services. We take great care in creating the right team for your business from a pool of SAP talented consultants. We’ll construct the best solution for you, and manage mutual costs very carefully to ensure that you get the best possible SAP implementation. An effective SAP partner will help you get the maximum value from your investment.
QlasRaft’s KEY Strengths :
- Highly experienced, fully qualified SAP Consultants would be deployed to reduce risk, minimize disruption and anticipate all scenarios.
- We identify the best options to adopt the HANA technology and determine the business values for each selected HANA, PLAN and VALIDATE.
- We offer End-to- end implementation from design through user training.
- We offer accelerated rollout through our reusable components, tools, templates, guidelines, and methodology.
- We guide and help users for an extensive training and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Common reusable components are used wherever possible to reduce the costs.
- Full integration of geographically spread operations & effective enforcement of corporate decisions.
- We support our clients with domain experts to handle local, legal and statutory requirements as well as offer flexible engagement models such as on-site, off-shore and on-site offshore.
KEY Services :
Implementation & Global Rollout
Implementation of SAP HANA can be best understood with QlasRaft, which helps clients with end to end HANA implementations and rollouts.
Application Management Services
QlasRafts Application Management Services team will help you to get a flexible, tailored service customized from the SAP global service catalog, supporting multi-site, multi-lingual and global operations with 24/7 coverage across various time zones.
Upgrade & Migration Services
To develop innovative solutions, companies are challenged to implement new solutions by upgrading their platforms with new functionalities and features. Migrating the workloads to SAP S/4HANA can improve performance while reducing the time and cost of managing SAP applications. To work with SAP business suit powered by SAP HANA, customers can migrate to SAP HANA (new system) or use SAP HANA together with their existing SAP application. QlasRaft consultants work closely with you to manage upgrades and migration from planning to go-live and support. We offer a full upgrade and migration service for your end-to- end architecture right from your hardware installation to the application layer based on the clients requirement.
List of Top SAP ERP Modules
Finance (FI), Sales & Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM), EAM and Human resources (HR) are some of the most important sub modules in SAP. Depending upon the organization needs, a client can buy whatever modules needed.
Customer Relationship Management
- CRM Marketing
- CRM Sales
- CRM Service
- Interaction Center
- SAP Contact Center
- Web Channel
- CRM WebClient UI – Framework
- CRM Master Data & Middleware
- CRM Mobile Apps
- CRM Upgrades and Enhancement Packs
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Demand Signal Management
- SAP Simple Finance
- Accounting and Financial Close
- Financial Supply Chain Management
- Treasury and Financial Risk Management
- SAP Cloud for Financials
- Mobile Apps
- Shared Services for Finance
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Planning & Optimization
- Product Traceability & RFID
- SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization
- SAP Supply Network Collaboration
- SAP Event Management
- SAP Global Batch Traceability
- SAP Transportation Management
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP Demand Signal Management
- SAP Sales & Operations Planning
Enterprise Asset Management
- Real Estate Management
- Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Management
- Manufacturing Performance Management
- Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Human Capital Management
- Talent Management
- Shared Service Framework
- Employee Self-Service
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Valuation
- Vendor Evaluation and Rating
- Invoice Verification
- Statutory Requirements